For those wishing to unite in membership with Bible Baptist Church:
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
- Must First be Born Again
"Then they that gladly received his word..."
- Must be Scripturally Baptized
- Acceptance into Formal Church Membership
"...and the same day there were added unto them..."
Formal Membership will be granted to those meeting the above prerequisites and then following this process:
- The Attendance at a Prospective Members Event--these events are held once a quarter, and provide an opportunity to learn more and ask direct questions about what membership at Bible Baptist Church is all about.
- A Signed Acceptance of the Bible Baptist Church Constitution, Covenant, and Doctrinal Statement--This form is provided along with the referenced documents upon your request or at the prospective members event.
- A Two-thirds Majority Congregational Vote--Upon attending the prospective members event and signing the membership decision form, we will gladly welcome you into the Bible Baptist Church family through an informal vote as a celebration of your decision to unite with us in doctrine, purpose, and practice.
New members may be received on any of the following conditions:
- Baptism: Any person professing faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, giving evidence of regeneration and accepting the Statement of Faith and the Covenant held by this church, may, upon baptism, be received into its membership.
- Letter: Members from other churches of the same faith and order may be received by letter of recommendation and release from their respective churches.
- Statement: Those who have been saved and scripturally baptized in another church may be received into this church by statement of like faith.
- Association: Those who are in our area for the winter season are welcomed into our fellowship as associate members while retaining their membership in their home church, providing they meet the spiritual qualifications as expected of every member. They shall enjoy all the privileges and assume all the responsibilities as do regular members, while present and attending services at Bible Baptist Church.