You can begin a relationship with Jesus today!
Did you know that you can be certain you have eternal life? The Bible declares in 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
God loves you.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
But God is Holy,
- Isaiah 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
And we are all sinners.
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Our sins separate us from God.
- Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
- Habakkuk 1:13a Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity...
Our sin deserves death and Hell.
- Romans 6:23a For the wages of sin is death...
- Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Our good deeds could never be good enough.
- Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
The good news - Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sins.
- Romans 6:23b says, “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Romans 5:8 says, “But God commendeth [showed] His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
Personally pray, repent of your sins, and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
- Romans 10:9 and 10 say, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raise Him form the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness…”
- Romans 10:13 says, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
You might pray something like this:
“Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for loving me even when I have not deserved it. I acknowledge that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I repent of all my sin; please forgive me. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ, died, was resurrected from the dead, is alive today, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord and Savior of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
If you have called upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and opened your heart to receive Him, He has promised to come in.
- John 1:12 says, “But as many as receive Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”
-If you have made this decision, we would love to rejoice with you and help you as you begin your life as a brand new Christian.
-Please feel free to call our church office at 772.461.6630 or join us this Sunday to learn more about growing as a new Christian.